Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hiya Everyone!
I can't believe I'm blogging on a Saturday night 'cause I'm staying home this evening. Hard to believe, I know.

It's been a long couple weeks and I haven't really done much here. I want you all to know that I'll be back at it soon, stronger than ever. I also didn't realize that I've had my blog for over a year now. Yay!! I think we've really accomplished a lot in that time.

Everyone's been really great and I've made sooo many friends. Who knew you guys out there liked muscle chicks :) Well, there's females a LOT bigger than me but I don't think they have as much fun on a blog as we do.

All my love,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the one year anniversary Meg! Thanks to you we've all had something to admire on the lonesome internet filled nights.

    Benji Dude

    ReplyDelete