Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Beginning of Goddess Meg

A story by Meg's Servant

It had taken me years and most of my fortune. The ingredients were so rare that I only had enough for one batch, and one batch only. If I was right, after drinking it, I would be able to absorb the strength of others. Imagine the possibilities!

I hear a knock on my door. “Not now!” I think as I put the cup down and answer it.

“Hiya Tom,” a bubbly Meg says to me. “My computer crashed again, can you help me out?” you ask me.

“I am busy, can you come back later? I can help you then,” I tell you as I start the shut the door but you slide in anyway. You look around my apartment.

“Shew!” you say. “What stinks?” you ask as you walk over towards the table with the cup on it. “Wow, is this it? The formula you told me about?” you ask.

I walk over. “Um yes,” I say to the attractive and fit Meg. “I just finished it. Hopefully after I drink it I will have the power to drain people’s strength,” I tell you.

You roll your eyes. “That sounds ridiculous,” you say and then give it some thought. “Although it would be cool to like get really strong,” you say as you pick up the cup. “Is this your only batch?” you ask.

I get nervous. “Yes,” I say. “Please, hand it over,” I say. You smile and bring the cup up to your red lips. GULP! You drink it down before I can stop you.

“No!” I yell as I rush over but am too late. You put the cup down on the table and let out a little burp. “Excuse me!” you say laughing.

“You…you bitch!” I yell as I grab your arms. “What have you done?” I scream.

Your laughter turns to concern and then anger. “Did you just call me a bitch?” you ask sternly. “Well, maybe we should test your formula Tom,” you say to me.

I begin to feel an odd sensation, like I am getting the flu. I start to get light headed. “What is going on?” I think and then suddenly realize what is happening. The arms I am holding start to feel firmer…not just firmer but…STRONGER!

“No!” I say as I realize you are draining my muscles.

“Oh yes!” you say as you get stronger. I let go of your arms and stumble back on weaker legs. I look at you and you have larger muscles than before.

“What a rush!” you say as you flex your biceps. A small, but noticeable bump creeps up. “Wow, that is new!” you say. You look at me. “Awww…what’s wrong Tommy boy? Feeling weaker?” you tease as you walk towards me.

“No! Please! Stay, stay back,” I say to you as I back away. You see me moving and pounce, putting me in a bear hug. You begin draining me again.

“Ung,” I gasp as my strength rushes out of me. I feel the arms around me getting larger, stronger.

“P..please..s..stop,” I gasp as your biceps begin to fill your once loose sleeves and your thighs expand larger.

“Ummm…nope!” you say. I begin to struggle with my fleeting strength. I hear you laughing. “Oh, is that all you got Tommy boy?” you tease. “Methinks ol’ Meggy is now stronger than you!” you say taunting me.

She is right. She is now stronger than me, and only getting stronger and stronger.

“mmmeg..” I gasp. “i..b..eg, ung you…pl..ease..s..s..top,” I wheeze.

You laugh again. “Very well,” you say as you let go. I fall in a heap at your feet. I have never felt so weak. You look down at me.

“Wow Tom, you don’t look so hot? Maybe next time you don’t call me a bitch huh?” you say as you walk around me. I feel a heavy foot on my back pushing me down. “So, how much of your strength do I have?’ you ask.

“I..I don’t know,” I say feeling a tad better. “A lot. Please, please let me keep what I…” I don’t get to finish. You slide your foot out of your sandal and step on my hand. You begin to take my strength again.

“Mmmmm….” you moan. “We have been talking all about you, how’s about talking about me?” you say. “ I am feeling SO STRONG! I think I have a lot of your muscles, your strength. But, tell you what,” you say feeling ultra-powerful. “If you can move my foot off your hand, I will stop,” you say looking down at my shrinking body.

I am so weak now. I bring my free hand over to our big foot. “Ung,” I gasp as I feel the drain quicken when I touch you. “Unnngg..mff….” I gasp as I try and pry your foot off my hand.

You smile as you realize how weak I actually am. You can’t even feel my efforts. You moan with delight as you get more powerful from my touch.

“i..c..can’t.ung, m..ove your..ung..mmff…f..oot,” I gasp to you as I stop trying. “i..its..ung, so..too..s..strong,” I gasp. “p..l.ease…m..eg…”

You look down at me smiling. You realize your foot is now stronger than my entire body. You laugh with delight. You have defeated me and now contain almost all my strength. You stop draining me but leave your foot where it is.

“So Tom. You can’t move my foot. Guess that means it is now stronger than you,” you say proudly.

“y..es,” I gasp looking up at your now powerful body.

“Excellent. So, I think things will change around here, don’t you? For starters, I think you should make up for calling me a bitch. I think you should be my servant, my slave,” you say to me as you take another drink of my dwindling strength.

“ung….p..leae you..so..s.s..s..str..ong. I, ung, i..w..will..s..serve, ung…y..you,” I say. “you…and, ung…o..only, ung..y..yo…you.”

You smile again and stop. You have destroyed me. I am weaker than your smallest of digits. You take your foot off my hand and put it in front of my face.

“If you are my slave Tom, you will kiss my foot,” you say with pride.

I don’t want to but I know I have no choice. You are my physical superior. Your body now pumps with the strength of mine. Using all my strength I lift my head and put my lips on your foot. SMOOCH. I kiss it and then leave it on your mighty foot.

“You’re so strong now,” I say to you with my face resting on your foot.

I hear you laugh. “Yes I know. And I will only get stronger! This world will bend to my will!” you say to me as you order me to kiss your foot again. I do it, knowing you have enough power to make good on your threat.

TO BE CONTINUED!

3 comments:

  1. No offense to your friend, but I like the Super Megan stories better. I'm sure there are other fans who like the humiliation stories, I'm just not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. none takin'. yeah, it is not for everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one love this story. All for foot kissing and strength. Any more chapters coming Meg's Servant?

    ReplyDelete