Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Goddess Meg & Servant Tom

A story by Meg's Servant

It had been six months since the girl formally known as Meg had taken over the Earth. She had stolen my formula and drank it, allowing her to drain the strength from other people. She had made quick work of Superman, Wonder Woman, the Hulk, Supergirl, Mary Marvel and a host of other superheroes. She now contained all of their powers and strength. She was the most powerful person in the universe. The military had been useless against her power. Bullets bounced harmlessly off her mighty body. Misses had no effect. They even tried a nuke when it was apparent she planned on taking over the Earth. It did not part her hair. She was the ultimate power. Totally invincible, impossibly strong. She could move the earth with her small toe. She had no equal. She made herself a God, and she was worshipped by the entire planet.

My name is Tom. I was the first to be Meg’s Servant, but not the last. After she drained all of the superheroes came to my house and told me her plan. The world was a mess, and she was going to fix it. And fix it she did. There were no more wars or countries as the planet was united in worship of Goddess Super Meg. All resources went into worship of her, and only her. To that end, her servants, all seven billion, built her palaces and golden thrones. Today she was visiting the palace she had put me in charge of. I had worked weeks to make sure it was completely clean and ready for her arrival.

I await my Goddess. I see her flying in and I get on my knees, as do the rest of her servants. An orchestra plays music as Goddess Super Meg lands. She is super muscular. Her arms are over fifty inches of pure muscle and her legs are beyond enormous. She is wearing a golden one piece bathing suit type of clothing. The word GODDESS in red across her huge and powerful chest. She is barefoot and walks towards me. I come up to the middle of her thighs in my kneeling position. She is super tall.

“Hello Servant,” You say to me.

“Good morning Goddess,” I say. “Thank you for allowing me to be in your presence this morning Goddess,” I add.

You smile and use your x-ray vision. “You did a good job cleaning my palace Servant Tom, but I see a few specs of dust in the corner next to my throne,” you say.

I panic! I had gone over the entire place with such care! “A thousand apologies my Goddess!” I say. “Please, please forgive me, I beg of you.”

You extend your huge foot and lift your mighty big toe. “I see twenty specs of dust. I shall drain you for twenty seconds Servant Tom as punishment,” you say.

I dutifully place my hand under your huge toe. I am fearful as I know what that toe can do. I saw it first hand when you flicked the side of Mount Everest with it and sent it hurtling into space. I gasp as you put your heavy toe on my hand. It is so large it almost covers my hand. You begin to drain my strength.

“Ung,” I gasp as I feel weaker. I look at your huge toe and foot. You do not need my strength. It is less than meaningless to you. Like a rain drop in the ocean, less even. Your power is limitless.

“Thank…ung…you…for…t..aking my….ung…strength..G…G…Goddess,” I gasp as I know what to say. It is an honor to have you drain me. Very few people actually get the honor of being in the Goddess’ presence, much less getting to worship her in person. After twenty seconds you stop and lift your now stronger toe. I weakly pull back my hand. You have taken almost all of my strength.

I lean down and pucker my lips and gently kiss the huge toe which just drained me. “I thank you for taking my strength Supreme Goddess,” I say and kiss her toe again. “I thank you for allowing me to worship at your feet Goddess,” I add. “I worship you, and only you Almighty Goddess,” I say as I begin kissing your other toes and you entire huge and powerful foot.

“You worship me well Servant Tom,” you say as you look down at me worshipping your feet. You love how it feels to be worshipped. “As Ruler of Earth, very few people get the honor of worshipping at my powerful feet,” you tell me as you decide to head towards your golden throne. Your big feet leave foot shaped divots in the gold plated ground. I dutifully follow behind you, kissing the ground you walk upon. You sit at your throne and lift up your left foot.

“Kiss the bottom of my foot Servant Tom,” you command. I smile as I scoot over and begin kissing the ball and bottom of your huge foot.

“Thank you Goddess for allowing me to worship your mighty foot,” I say between kisses.

“You are welcome Servant Tom,” you say as you flex her huge bicep. I long to worship it but I know the rules. You only touch your servants with your mighty feet. I know how lucky I am to be worshipping you, and I feverishly kiss the bottom of your foot. I work my way up to the bottom of your pinky toe. I kiss it as well, wondering just how strong it must be. Able to lift quadrillion tons no doubt, I think as I kiss it again and again. It is hard to imagine your power and strength.

You look down at your foot. It is so large you can barely see me behind it, but you feel my kisses. You smile at my worship and lift your other one. “Kiss my other one Servant Tom,” you command in a mighty voice. I do so, with glee.

“So, I am thinking about rearranging the continents tomorrow. As a living Goddess, I never liked the way they were organized. When I am done, maybe I will come back and let you worship me even more Servant,” you say to me.

“That would be the highest of honors Goddess,” I say as I continue my worship and imagine just how strong you have to be to move continents!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great story! More please!! Love the foot worship!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey meg can you do videos on how you workout so we can do the same plz reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, right... I know you really want a workout vid of me for that "other" type of "workout" :)

      Delete
    2. Meg you are Hot make the world revolve around
      You. Goddess

      Delete